The School of Health Care of the Open University of Hong Kong has introduced WINBACK as part of its training program! We hope that more people will understand the benefits of TECAR energy for physiotherapy, and that more patients in Hong Kong will benefit from the program and be able to solve their problems!
WINBACK's TECAR energy can be used in a variety of therapeutic massage modalities to target different pain points or treatment locations. CET capacitive warming technology utilizes the effects of heat to increase blood circulation to the affected area to relax spastic muscles, and RET bracelets are used deeper into the tissues, fascia, ligaments, muscle bonds, and joints to direct the energy to affected tissues with massage techniques.
- Helps cells heal and repair naturally
- Reduces pain and muscle spasms
- Restore Fascia Flexibility - FUJITSU TEN
- Restore Joint Flexibility
- Restoration of Autonomous Motion Function
- Repair of neurological activity
- Improve sagging muscles
- Face and Body Contouring
- 100 professional sports organizations, 25 nationally recognized and designated physical therapy devices