Viruses are rampant, the epidemic is heating up, people wear masks every day for a long time to protect themselves, but it is easy to cause skin problems, many people have "mask acne". After wearing a mask, moisture and heat accumulate on the skin, making the facial moisture and oil secretion imbalance, the skin is easy to breed bacteria, acne, and if you do not deep clean the face for a long time, it is possible to make the skin condition worse.
We have a few suggestions for you right now!
I. Facial cleansing after returning home
Wearing a mask all day, your skin is not only smothered, but the mask is also covered with a lot of spittle, so you should take off the mask immediately when you get home and remove the mask and wash your face well to keep your skin fresh.
Avoid using cosmetics with too high a moisture content
Cosmetics with too much moisture will easily become sticky once the skin sweats, such as air pads, foundations, concealers and isolating creams, to avoid blocking pores and easily growing acne.
Three, thorough care and disinfection of the skin
Step 1 to suck away the dirt on the surface and reduce inflammation
- Disinfection and antibacterial, improve inflammation
- Enhances skin radiance
- Pore Refining
- Hair follicle oil evaporation
- Improves dark circles caused by hormonal imbalance
Step 2 Solve the skin imbalance problem with PlaSon, a powerful bactericide
Patented Probe PlasmaPoration™:
- Produces 60-200 times the amazing absorption power
- Shrinkage and restructuring of aging cells
- Inhibits melanin deposition
- Disinfection and sterilization
Proprietary Probe SonoPoration™:
- The essence is delivered directly to the different layers of the skin
- Faster and easier absorption
- Increase skin moisture content and water lock
- Stimulates collagen production
*Actual results vary from person to person